Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Adventures of Amie


Last Saturday at Wines park in Lehi we were waiting for Emmie's dance team to preform. Having some time to kill the kids wanted to climb the Rock Wall. unfortunately for them they weren't old enough. The National Guard guy who was running the booth asked Amie and I if we wanted to climb the wall. I declined and thought Amie would follow suit....Oh how wrong I was!
She passed Lexie to me and up she went. 1 minute and 26 seconds later she was at the top with a big smile on her face looking down at a very proud family.
Who knew that we had such an adventurer on our hands? First the Ragnar. Then the Rock Wall. What's next? Sky Diving perhaps? What ever it is I bet it's spectacular!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You go Amie!! Sky Diving does sound like the next step after rock climbing... do it...do it!!

Miriam said...

Wow that is awesome! Isn't Amie afraid of heights ;)

Heather said...

Way to go Amie!